President - Carol Kalleres
Co Vice Presidents- Brita Steyn and Carol Arneson
Co Treasurers - Peggy Truttman and Andrea Knudson
Secretary - Sharon Melsheimer
Programming for WELCA is still in the planning stages, but some tentative times are set
for the following:
Sunday December 6th
– Caroling for all interested members of St. Paul’s to visit our shut-ins and
some care facilities. Then a return to the church for hot cocoa and cookies and some games.
Saturday, January 14th
– Brunch/Bible Study. This is a morning brunch followed by a Bible Study. The
women of St. Peters will be our guests.
Saturday, February 11th
– Chili Cook-Off. Linda Wilson has agreed to champion this event again!
Saturday – April 22nd
– St. Paul’s Annual Rummage Sale (the sale is tentative, depending on available
Saturday, May 13th
– Mother’s Day Brunch. Traci and the Youth Group will again host this event for the
mother’s and daughters of St. Paul.